NetRoadshow is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our many offerings. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically. This policy will let you know:
- Who is collecting information
- What personally identifiable information NetRoadshow collects
- What cookies are and how they are used
- How NetRoadshow uses your personal information
- With whom your information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information
- What NetRoadshow’s policy is on allowing you to update, correct, or delete your personally identifiable information
- The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information
1. Who is collecting information? NetRoadshow collects information on behalf of our clients. The clients for whom we collect this information are disclosed to you from links on the data collection pages. We may also collect information for our own purposes on other areas of the NetRoadshow web site.
4. How does NetRoadshow use my information? The information NetRoadshow collects is generally collected on behalf of our clients, the presentation sponsors. In addition to this information, NetRoadshow receives personal information from users when they inquire about our products and services. This information is used to respond to user requests. We do not rent or sell personally identifiable data to third parties. NetRoadshow may use information, including any personal information, in the aggregate and for research purposes.
5. With whom does NetRoadshow share my information? When you register to view and subsequently visit NetRoadshow-enabled presentations, NetRoadshow will provide your personal information to the company whose online presentations you have accessed or to a representative designated by the company. For information on their use of your personal information, please contact the company directly.NetRoadshow may, from time to time, use the services of agents, affiliates, or outside vendors where such parties may require access to user information. As a general rule, NetRoadshow will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except as described above or when we have your permission or in special cases. In addition, NetRoadshow may also disclose personal information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) NetRoadshow’s rights or property, other NetRoadshow users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. NetRoadshow may disclose or access personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services.
6. What are my choices regarding collection, use and distribution of my information? NetRoadshow does not sell or rent user information. In the majority of cases, NetRoadshow collects information on behalf of our clients, the presentation sponsors, and uses this information to verify users before they can gain access to the password protected online presentations. Presentation sponsors are solely responsible for use of this information and you should contact them directly for more information about how they use your information.
7. What is NetRoadshow’s policy on allowing me to update, correct, or delete my personally identifiable information? If you would like to correct, update, or delete your personal information provided in connection with an online presentation, please contact the presentation sponsor directly using the “More about Privacy” link on the data collection page.