How To View The Telephone Version Of A NetRoadshow Webcast
NetRoadshow provides a special version of each webcast known as the Telephone version. This format does not include streaming Video or Audio over the Internet, but instead allows you to call a telephone number to listen to the recorded audio portion of the webcast. While you are listening, you can view the webcast by using the controls to move between slides. As always, you can download and view the preliminary prospectus or offering memorandum at any time.
To access the Telephone version of a NetRoadshow webcast, do the following:
- First, close all open applications, except for your Web browser. It is important that only your browser is running when viewing a NetRoadshow webcast.
- Click on the Login button.
- Type in your name, company name, and the password for the webcast. (Note: The password is case sensitive, so type it in exactly as it was given to you.) See Login for more details.
- Read the text of the SEC Requirements, then click Agree to proceed.
- Choose the Telephone version of the webcast.
- Once the next screen has loaded, you will see a set of instructions on the right side of the screen. This describes how to move around from slide to slide while listening to the audio over the telephone.
- Call the telephone number listed on the left side of the screen and enter the specific passcode.
- You will be instructed how to use the features of the telephone once you have dialed the NetRoadshow telephone access number and entered the specific webcast passcode.
At any point during the webcast, you can click the Preliminary Prospectus or Offering Memorandum button to view an exact duplicate of the written prospectus or offering memorandum in the Adobe PDF format. For more information see How to view the preliminary prospectus or offering memorandum.